More than ever, marketing organizations are being pressed to maximize effectiveness and optimize return on investment (ROI) — and for good reason. Companies want to know their marketing spend is delivering bottom-line results by identifying, reaching, engaging, converting, and retaining more customers.
Yet many marketing executives struggle with the measurement and analysis of marketing performance, unable to confidently answer important business questions such as:
- Who are our most valuable customers?
- What are our best-performing channels?
- What are our most effective campaigns?
- How does our activity compare to competitors?
- Are we allocating resources appropriately
- What are our best opportunities for growth?
- Where should we focus our marketing spend?
- What should we do next to increase our results?
CAPTURE, ANALYZE, AND ACT ON YOUR MARKETING DATA
The goal of an analytics initiative is to develop actionable insights from your data, continuously learning from user and organizational activity to make smarter decisions and improve business results.Effective marketing data analytics requires a few key elements, including:
ON PAGE SEO
Easy steps to get success
If that’s you, Save The Robots is here to help. With our data-driven, holistic approach, we will help you architect and implement an integrated marketing analytics strategy that answers your questions and enables you to: